Do you know coding technologies so well?
Printing on glass bottles and containers remain a popular packaging option due to a number of reasons including product differentiation and identification of a premium product. In addition, its reuse and recyclability make it an environmentally good choice. Glass bottles are popular for a variety of food and beverage products and those that require a strong barrier protection. Glass is not absorbent, usually has a smooth surface and is frequently processed in a curved form. Glass coding can seem like a challenge for the industry. Finding quality technologies that guarantee perfect traceability is essential to maintain a high-quality standard. Coding of glass bottles in the segment of perfumery, foods and beverages, construction, etc., our company meets the most varied demands, on the most challenging substrates. Laser and inkjet printers allow the marking of messages, logos, bar codes, expiration dates, manufacture date, batch etc. For inkjet printing we offer a wide selection of inks including fast dry, removable, high contrast, food-safe. Additionally, laser coders deliver clear, permanent codes on nearly any colour or type of glass bottle.
Inkjet coding with Linx industrial printers
• Fast and error-free coding
• Protection up to IP65
• Long intervals between scheduled maintenance
• Line speeds up to 7.28m / s
• Yellow pigmented ink for high contrast on glass
• wide selection of inks including fast dry, removable, high contrast, food-safe and condensation penetrating
• A robust, completely sealed printhead with autoflush system, helping to maximize uptime
See our CIJ printers.
• Delivers clear, permanent codes on nearly any colour or type of glass bottle
• Cost effective, because of no consumables (ink or solvent) required
• Low on maintenance and malfunctions
• Both static as well as moving objects can be coded
• Perfect for high productivity lines
• Degree of protection up to IP65
Find more about our laser marking systems.
Don't hesitate to contact us. Our experts will help you to choose the right technology.