And save 2 000 leva
It is normal to wish to keep marking and coding printers operational for as long as possible and limit a large capital investment. The cost of ownership, labor costs, and downtime associated with keeping our industrial printing equipment going must eventually be carefully considered. The average effective lifespan of a CIJ printer is around 7 years. After that you come to the warning signs that it's time to replace your old industrial printer because of:
- Poor coding performance
- Spare parts and support for legacy printers are getting scarce and hard to find
- Frequent downtime of the production line
- You need to print more lines of code at faster speed
- Clumsy setup procedures of the user interface.
We present our SPECIAL OFFER to domestic producers in recognition of the difficulties they confront in the current situation of economic instability and dramatic increases in the costs of energy, raw materials, labor, and a number of other essential elements for the sector.
- We install a new Linx 8900 inkjet printer in the place of the old marking printer, working or non-working, regardless of the brand or model. You get BGN 2,000 for your old printer.
- Our technicians will install the printer in production, filled with consumables and completely ready to go. To operate these printers, we will also train your team.
- We offer a 2 year WARRANTY for each LINX 8900 industrial printer installed.
Why trust Linx 8900 industrial printers?
The Linx 8900 are the most advanced continuous inkjet printers. They are designed to meet the needs of professional marking at high production rates and even under specific aggressive environmental conditions. By replacing your old printer with a new LINX 8900 you automatically achieve savings:
- Lower power consumption by over 50% without compromising on print quality
- Up to 40% lower consumption of consumables (ink and solvent) compared to other similar machines
- Economy of consumables. The innovative upside-down ink cartridge design ensures you’ll use every last drop. And the print head is cleaned once every 3 months, not every day, which also saves on solvent
- You don't have to pay for a service technician, because you do the scheduled service yourself with an on-screen wizard that guides operator through the service process in no more than 30 minutes.
In addition to all that has been said so far, with Linx 8900 printers you improve productivity and reduce downtime by:
- Extended service intervals up to 13,000 hours or 18 months
- Seasonal shutdown mode – printer is ready to print first time, even after extended shutdown, with no need for expensive printer flushing
- Automatic fluid checking and long eight hour fluid refill warnings
- Load consumables while printing - no mess, no tools, no mistakes
- Easy-to-use interface, no training required and error-free coding. Easily create and edit messages
- Printernet service for remote connectivity enabling you to monitor and control your printer anywhere, anytime.
Take advantage of our special offer. We look forward to your inquiries for a quote.