Fast, cost-effective and easy to use
Box coding has never been easier with the ALE ONE18 inkjet printer. The ALE ONE is the successor to the well-known ALE NANO that has proven itself for years. This new all-in-one printer has a 7-inch touchscreen controller, ink system and robust printhead. It is suitable for porous and non-porous surfaces. This flexible and easy to use printer can be used perfectly in any production line and has a print height of up to 18 millimetres in high quality.
Fast and easy to use
After the system is powered on, encryption can take place within a few minutes. In addition, the user interface is very intuitive and multilingual. It only takes three minutes to program a standard message and start printing.
Small printer with many possibilities
The ALE ONE18 works with Codex Design Software with many printing options. Downloading up to 200 messages per file, a wide selection of fonts and printing at a maximum speed of 42 meters per minute with a resolution of 180 dpi. There are also two different models of the ONE-Series: one for side-printing only (ONE18) and another one, supplied with umbilical cable, for printing top, bottom or with an angle (ONE18R).
In summary, we can say that direct inkjet printing with ALE ONE18 has several undeniable advantages:
- High resolution all-in-one inkjet printer
- Flexible and tiltable printhead
- Can be used in any production line
- Many possibilities with Codex Design Software
- Associated inks and solvents
- No need to keep in stock labels or pre-printed boxes, less storage costs
- Greater flexibility when information needs to be updated
- Low total cost of ownership. Direct printing cost is many times lower compared to the use of labels
- Minimal maintenance
- High print speed allows integration with the fastest production lines.
Direct printing with an inline ink jet printer is an attractive option for companies looking to reduce costs, add flexibility to their production and increase uptime.
More information about coding with the ALE ONE? Then contact our specialists!