Now at promotional price with 3 years free service
If you’re in the food and beverage industry, you’ll definitely need to print logos, ingredient lists, best before dates, and other important product codes. It’s required by the Food and Drug Administration, after all. However, you’ll need to invest in the right printers and coders if you want your product information to be readable across different packaging materials! Would you know which coders make the most ideal egg printing machines, for example?
There’s no need to worry if you don’t know what coders and printers to start with just yet. To help you out, here are some top coding solutions for the food and beverage industry, all from renowned manufacturer Linx UK.
Reliable Coding Solutions for the Food and Beverage Industry with Linx 8900
Spend more time coding and increasing your output with a Linx 8900 CIJ printer – the easiest to use Linx printer on the market. Every machine in the Linx 8900 series is built for versatility and ease of use, making them a prime choice for manufacturers dealing with food and beverages. These continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers all come with 10-inch touchscreens which are much like tablets. The Smartphone-inspired screen makes message selection, creation and printer operation faster than ever. Self-service and minimal intervention increases your production uptime. Print onto both primary and secondary packaging with one printer.The Linx 8900 can print barcodes, QR codes, and characters up to 8.8mm high at a speed of 2.92m/s. Its print head only needs to be cleaned once every three months, while self-service maintenance is only required every 18 months. Together with our partners LINX Printing Technologies, we are pleased to present our special offer: LINX 8900 printer with 3 years free service included at a special price. The promotion is valid until 15.12. or until stocks till stocks last.
Why choose LINX 8900?
Simple operation for error-free coding
- Large, icon-driven high-resolution touch screen, with at-a-glance production-rate visibility
- Customisable top screen, on-screen message prompts for faster, accurate code setup
- Store multiple line settings for added flexibility
- Simple, one-touch, fluid cartridge refills during printing – no mess, no tools, no mistakes
- Self-service with an on-screen Wizard which guides operators through the service process – for a quick, engineer-free service in around 30 minutes, with up to 18 months between services
Built-in reliability for increased uptime
- Linx’s industry-leading printhead is completely sealed for continual reliable operation – typically requires cleaning only once every three months
- Quick, clean starts every time with Autoflush – less manual printhead cleaning, so less solvent waste and maintenance time required
- Automatic fluid checking and long eight hour fluid refill warnings – less unplanned downtime and less printer monitoring
- Seasonal shutdown mode – printer is ready to print first time, even after extended shutdown, with no need for expensive printer flushing
Improve your production line efficiencies
- Accurate, real-time output measurement on screen,
- On-screen production rates with output and line stoppage logs
- Customisable logs provide precise reasons for any production line holdups – identify efficiency improvements on your line
Send request and get your special offer!