Create your GS1 pallet label quickly and easily with B-Label+
More and more companies require their partners to use the GS1 logistics label to identify logistic units such as pallets. To facilitate companies in preparing logistics labels in compliance with the requirements of retailers, we have developed the B-Label + system - a flexible and extremely easy-to-use web-based solution. The system works with the help of a specially designed web portal for online labeling according to GS1 standards and hardware of the leading German manufacturer of label equipment - CAB.
The web portal provides the following options:
1. Access to ready-made templates of all retailers
You can choose from the pre-created label templates for individual retailers, tailored to their requirements and GS1 standards. We have created for you the necessary settings and positioning of the label elements, so you do not need to waste time learning and creating them.
2. Easy, standard input of pallet information
It is not necessary to have any specific knowledge of requirements regarding GS1 standards. You don’t need to buy special software and train staff to work with it.
3. Fast and intuitive label generation
Built-in help within the system will help you easily and quickly navigate your label creation. You don't know what a GTIN number is? Just position your mouse on the help button and you will be informed what to enter. Your information is secure and available all the time - you can print labels even when you are out of the office or even abroad.
Why to choose B-Label +?
- No cost for expensive software
- No training costs for GS1 staff and specialists
- No need to be acquainted with GS1 requirements in details
- Remote access and printing anytime, anywhere
- Access to the label templates of all retailers
- Labels update when requirements change
- Detailed help in each label component
- Ongoing on-site or telephone support
- Possibility to print labels in Offline mode, in case you don’t have internet access
Please contact our consultants for more details and access to the portal.